Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Senthilkumar <sensonsa...@gmail.com>
Date: 18 August 2010 10:24
Subject: [efloraofindia:44687] Request for an information about distribution
of Lonicera japonica in India
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear All
I need an information about the plant Lonicera japonica belongs to Family
Caprifoliaceae regarding on their distribution in India.

I got some information about this species in Wikipedia (The link is below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonicera_japonica

Can you help me by providing an information about their distribution as well
as their invasion to India.

If you know the plant in your premises, please provide the information.

Thanking you

Regards--
Senthilkumar U.
BSI & School of Ecology and Conservation,
University of Agricultural Sciences,
Bangalore-560 065.
Karnataka, India

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1400 members &
50,000 messages on 10/10/10 & with a database of around 4100 species on
31/8/10)