Dr. Pankaj Kumar,
Two things to point out from your text. First obvious error of
translation..Plant barely 5 feet? May be 5 inches. Secondly H.
longicornu is shown (In Orchids of Nilgiri, BSI) with cauline leaves
as against radical in your text. The shape of the lateral lobes of lip
also does not tally (larger and divergent) wth the illustration of H.
longicornu. There is a passing ref of H. decipiens Wight along with H.
longicornu. Regards, Shrikant