I had four saplings with me, but I planted all in a nearby garden.   I
collected the fallen seeds from below the Ashoka trees from Jijamata
gardens, Byculla and sowed it in polythene bags.   Maharashtra Nature Park
 (previously Mahim Nature Park) also sells the Ashoka saplings.  It is near
to the Dharavi BEST depot.  It is a good nursery where you will get various
medicinal plants.  Please try.

Regards,

Mani.