Thanks, Ritesh ji & Tanay ji.
A link of *Juncus prismatocarpus* from FOP:
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=240001374

But it not mentioned in Concise Flowers of Himalayas by Oleg Polunin & Adam
Stainton.

There is another species (*Juncus himalensis*) which looks similar &
mentioned in Concise Flowers of Himalayas by Oleg Polunin & Adam Stainton.
See the illustration & details:
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=60656&flora_id=2
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=250075348

Pl. confirm.