Yeah Western Ghat has biggest biodiversity in the world....
every time you visit forest, you will find new plant flowering which you
have not seen before
'Heaven on the Earth'...our own Heaven....
but sad part of the story on our side is that it is subjected to rapid
destruction...
sometime for tourism& development and sometimes for mining:(:(

--
Smita raskar
M.Sc. (Botany)