#:
Yazdy Palia =* Ipomoea alba
*Balkar Singh = Rivea hypocrateriformis

On 27 September 2010 23:28, Yazdy Palia <yazdypa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> Would someone identify the climber pleasee? Taken at my farm. The
> flower blossoms at night only.
> Date & Time     27 September 2010
> Location: Place, Altitude, GPS  Chethalayam, Wayanad.
> Habitat: Garden, Urban, Wild Type:      Wild
> Plant Habit: Tree, Shrub, Climber, Herb climber
> Height, Length.
> Leaves Type, Shape, Size
> Inflorescence Type Size
> Flowers Size Colour Calyx Bracts-       3” diameter, white in colour.
> Fruits Type, Shape, Size Seeds
> Other Information like Frangrance, Pollinator, Uses.    Possibly bats or
> moths.
>
> Regards
> Yazdy.
>
> You have been sent 3 pictures.
>

> DSCN3394-1.JPG
> DSCN3395.JPG
> DSCN3397.JPG
>
> These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
> Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1465 members &
56,400 messages on 9/12/10 & with a database of around 4350 species on
15/11/10)