I stand corrected, it does look like Solanum Capsicoides . Solanum
viarum has plenty of sharp spines on the leaves and stem. The leaves
in the pictured submitted by Mr. Raghu Ananth Ji is not having these
sharp spines. The colour of the ripe fruits, however of both are red
when fully ripe. I had submitted pictures of fruits of S Viarum last
year and they first turn yellow and then into red.
wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanum_capsicoides
Regards
Yazdy.