I state a few points as below:
1. Lot of experts joined- Kudos to their selfless service- Tanay ji, Ritesh
ji, Rajdeo ji, Mahadeswara ji, Balkar ji, Mayur ji, Muthu ji, Mani
ji etc. being some of them.
2. Membership increased from around 1120 members to around 1480 members.
3. I think more than 90% species posted got identified.
4. Every month around 150 new species (around 1800 new species) added to the
Efloraofindia Database- Now we hve more than 4500 species.
5. Average messages per month increased from 1500 nos. to 2700 nos. (max.
being 3717 in a month)
6. Though credit goes to lot of people for this excellent performance
(including all the moderators)- Star of the year were Tanay ji, Pankaj ji,
Singh ji, Dinesh ji, Ritesh ji & Vijayasankar ji- who infused new life in it
& completely changed its dynamics.
7. Moderators increased from around 14 to 22 now.
8. Spams were negligible.
9. Name changed from Indiantreepix to Efloraofindia to reflect its
importance.
10. It became the largest e-group in this field not only in India but
also in the world.

Others may add their points/ views for every one's knowledge & information.
Pl. let us know how Efloraofindia has affected you in a positive way.
I wish another smashing year on Efloraofindia in 2011.
J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1475 members &
57,000 messages on 16/12/10 & with a database of around 4400 species on
30/11/10)