Not sure whether you have experienced it or not but if you take it in large
amount you will find typical odd smell in urine and by visiting public
urinal during fruiting time, you can guess what users are consuming these
days i.e. Ganga Imli. Very typical odd smell.

Sorry for sharing odd experience.

Let me move one more step. If you collect the urine and spray it on standing
rice crop having infestation of Green Leaf Hopper i.e. Nephotettix sp., you
will find less population of insects in coming days.  This basic solution
can be made more effective by adding other herbs. Unique Traditional
Agricultural Knowledge of our country.

In Traditional Healing, our Healers suggest the patients to consume it in
bulk and then urinate on wild annuals. Based on the plant growth affected,
they diagnose the diseases. I have documented this unique knowledge but it
always surprises me as it is not a native species. Not sure the Healers of
countries of its origin are aware of it or not?

regards

Pankaj Oudhia