I was in Dombivilli last year. I think you should submit a list of
what all you are growing in your balcony. Your balcony and Yazdy sir's
farm and make it up to Guiness book of world records :))
I remember when we had our house on first floor I had garden on the
roof and staircase (huge one) and balcony (2). I had around 500 pots
and then we had lawn and a small tank which had some aquatic plants
too.....
I miss my garden!!!
Pankaj

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM, mani nair <mani.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Sending photos of brown cucumber which was growing in our balcony garden.
> This vegetable videly used in South Indian dishes.
> In Malayalam we call it Vellarikka.
>

> Place :  Dombivli
> Date  :  June 2009
>

> Regards,