From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:60293] Fruits & Vegetables Week: Tamarindus
indicus, the tamarind
To: "Rashida Atthar" <atthar.rash...@gmail.com>
Cc: "mani nair" <mani.na...@gmail.com>, "tanay bose" <tanaybos...@gmail.com>,
"efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, 14 January, 2011, 2:57 PM

Rashida ji

WELCOME TO THE STORY-TELLERS GROUP
Nabha ji, Madhuri ji, Me, Pankaj ji and now you. Such side stories add a real
spice to the botanical information. Wish more members will add to this list and
make the interactions more interesting and fascinating. earlier there was a
good session on slates and Rumex.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/