For me it looks like Millettia pinnata ( syn.Pongamia pinnata) only.
I verified the leaves and fruits of the tree in front of my house.
They match .
On this tree the galls are usually formed  especially on leaves.  Most
of the time one can see deformed leaves with galls.   Perhaps the
spherical formations in the photograph may be initiation of such galls
at the end of the fallen fruits base.  But, I am not sure.