No sir you are taking it wrongly. They must have seen the flowers. I
havent!! Even there are two more look alikes of Vanda tessellata in
south. Flowers look very much similar, except for the lip apex.
Even if you have any pic showing the dried floral stalk with fruit
then it may be of help too.
Pankaj

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Pankaj Ji
> it is not a matter of right or not right. I have zero knowledge of orchids
> so cannot say anything. I will try to have some more close ups of the plant
> and also try to ask in SV Uni for confirmation.

> Dr Balkar Singh
> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
> Arya P G College, Panipat
> Haryana-132103
> 09416262964

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)