Manudev ji
If the list is reliable then perhaps we will have to find out the
differences between Mahonia and Berberis. The traditional difference is
simple leavesin Berberis, pinnate in Mahonia.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 5:32 PM, manudev madhavan <manudevkmadha...@gmail.com