Giby ji's response (inadvertently got sent to me alone) ...

Dear Mahadeswara Swamy

Capparis rheedii is mentioned in Gamble flora as C.heyneana, according
to T S Nayar (2006) and N Sasidharan (2004).
It has one more synonym C. baducca.
They have mentioned C. brevispina as a separate species with a synonym
C.zeylanica.

Regards,
Giby