The intention of posting a plant seen in a garden is to ascertain the
ID and to trace its origin. I have not come accross this plant in
Maharashtra though it is reported in the BSI flora of Maharashtra. I
would be keen to know if anyone on the group (besides Vijaysankar in
Eastern ghats) has seen the plant in wild habitat. Regards, Shrikant