I hope so too Tanay ji and Gurcharan ji,

The problem is that I, especially, do not have any references/expertise
to refer to (except the forum) and there are no images/data to refer on
the internet either... so whatever data we are 100% about.. I'd like to
put it on flowersofindia.. so that others at least are able to use those