>From my experience in the field.... this is one area where I chose not to
>follow Dr. Almeida's dictat.
                         With regards,
                          Neil Soares.

--- On Sat, 4/30/11, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:68471] 29042011PJ1 ID request
To: "H S" <hemsan...@gmail.com>
Cc: "tanay bose" <tanaybos...@gmail.com>, "ajinkya gadave"
<ajinkyagad...@gmail.com>, "PUTTARAJU K" <pakshirajka...@gmail.com>,
"indiantreepix" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 2:16 PM

My information (Useful Plants of India, CSIR) is reverse, as rightly written by
Neil ji and Ajinkya ji

Kala Kuda, Indrajau, mitha indrajau refer to Wrightia tinctoria

dola-kuda, pandhara-kuda, karwa indrajau, kadu indrajau refer to Holarrhena
pubescens

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/