H. S., I think you may be getting it wrong. The Red fruit has white
flowers, and the white fruit has red flowers. I have both the trees
and it is with this knowledge that I comment. I agree with you , both
are edible. The white fruits are much larger almost 3 times the size
of the red fruit.
Regards
Yazdy.