Both the fotos are Gnetum indicum (Syn. G. ula Brogn.)  (foto
representing with name G. ula showing male cone) and (foto
representing G. scandens is female cone)..

Common in Western Ghat in Evergreen and semievergreen forest..

G. ula is nom. illeg.
We must follow name G. indicum (Lour.) Merrill

--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone