We had visited SFRI, Jabalpur this week for obtaining a grafted 'Madhuca
Indica' sapling but were told this would not be possible for them to provide
now as they had to meet their targets for the panchayat etc.

So we decided to come back to Bhopal with a non grafted Madhuca Indica,
planning to graft one ourselves. However looking at the sapling closely we
were wondering if this was after all a grafted 'Madhuca Indica' given to us
by mistake.

Would it be possible for the experts to look at the attached morphological
details ( which i hope are detailed enough) and provide their valuable
comments.

warm regards,

rakesh