CAN some one please explain how to post new posts...
this is being written at url:
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/post
 I came to this page by pressing on Home...Discussions...NEW POSTS...

but there is NO BUTTON FOR INSERTING PHOTOS....

I am sure I am missing some important means of doing this...
feel very foolish...
but please help...
Usha di

ps So far for the last few months...  I do reply or reply to
author.... those buttons are there when the daily synopsis arrives in
my gmail inbox, and I scroll down the list....  but there is no button
to reply to all nor is there one for attachments....

BUT SINCE EVERYONE DOES IT, it must be a simple thing... which I am
missing... SORRY