Come to think of it....
I  have seen this flower and plant.. short shrub in the gardens of a
Jain temple in Bihar, a few years ago.... in APril, was quite hot by
then...flower fragrant when it opens and stays fragrant for a couple
of hours in the am.... did not have a camera with me... but the
intrigue has stayed with me... mostly for the semblance to tagar but
not quite tagar...
the slightly undulating edges of the leaves  and its size etc ... and
the green corollla more prominent  than
Tabernamontana  divaricata ...makes me think it might be one of the
***  Stemmadenia*** as in Stemmadenia litoralis

let see what the elders think....
usha di
===