dear all
celastrus panicualatus is an excellent brain tonic. Lord Ganesh is god of
VIDYA therefore  in our region fruits are hanging over the head of ganesha.
oil of this species is the best brain tonic in Ayurveda. I think this is
excellent traditional method for plant conservation. thank you

regards,
PRASANNA PADMAKAR GOGATE
sr.Msc(forestry)
Dr.BSKKV,DAPOLI