Dear Geeta,

There is only one leaf belong to Dioscorea that too only in the first
picture. The main plant in the pictures is Diospyros melanoxylon
leaves as Neil ji mentioned.
One more interesting point I would like to mention here that recently
a scientist in ATREE Bangalore fond out that leaves of Nothapodytes
nimmoniana is been eaten by a

Dear Ushadi,

That is their nature not only insects most of the animals do so. What
do a domestic cow do? Who cleans its surroundings? are they concerned
about the same? In forest/nature, animals move around and they don't
concerned about the cleanliness of the surroundings, caused by them.
But there is system that works on it, such as dung beetles on dungs of
mammals and in no time the area gets cleaned.  Fungus degrades the
wastes or decaying/dead substances. Rain washes away the surroundings
of insects and any disturbance of the plant (as what you see in the
picture) would help to drop down all such kind of foreign materials.

In nature there is a system (or several systems) that works well to
keep up the momentum. It is we who don't work as per the rules of
nature hence need to work on each and every thing that we do.

Regards,
Giby