Ravi ji
Though I have replied to your query, you have to be very careful in sending
your query to generate good discussion on the plant you posted esp.
following the posting guidelines.
In fact I being one of the moderator do not like to reply to such inadequate
information.
This is not to discourage you but to get you involved in the group more
enthusiastically.
Happy posting.
Dr Phadke