Neil ji,

Thank you very much for the valuable information. It seems that you are
collecting a good data on phenology as well. That is great!

Thanks for sharing valuable information on the early flowering. Do you think
that the early flowering is because of early onset of monsoon and good
amount of summer showers.

Further, the series of pictures are very nice depicting most of the
characters of the pretty climber. The amplexicaul leaves (leaves
having lobes that
completely surround the stem.) are clearly visible in the second and last
pictures.

Regards,
Giby

--