Oh , yes, I know that, that's why I was sorry for myself that that guy came
out and shooed me away... I would have loved to hang around for a big nice
wind gust... the seeds would have spilled out .... I tried to argue with the
guy ... but its a military camp, I found out later... no arguing with
them... they have work to do...

Usha di
======