Gurucharanji:
Salute...
yes a wonderful week/month... so many new plants, esp from the
Kashmir state and the Himalyas, and those from your home in
 Kashmir, along with childhood memories that you shared...
PRICELESS stuff....

do you keep count of how many specimen were shown?
I saw so many new things, I lost count...

Thanks  for another successful event.
Usha di
=========