Dear all,
Thanks for all the information.

Usha di,
I wish I could take more pictures over a period of time.
The picture was taken very casually during a visit to Pune...at a
friend's home garden.
It may not always be possible to study such plants for a long period.
We can only study plants and trees from our own garden or a place
which we visit often.
Most of my pictures are taken casually or while travelling making it
impossible to study a particular plant in detail.
Since I will be away for a while, may not be possible to reply later.
Regards,
Aarti