May Be Sir but the person from that herbal garden were saying that it is
Harad not bahera. Initially after seeing the label of plant ie Termialia
tinctoria i got confused and when enquired they said we dont know scientific
name but it is Badi harad( Large harad) so i wrote T chebula.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Vijayasankar <vijay.botan...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Nice pictures, Balkar ji, I think you wanted to type T. bellirica...
>
> Regards
>
> Vijayasankar Raman
> National Center for Natural Products Research
> University of Mississippi
>

> On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>> Terminalia chebula from Herbal Garden Samalkha Panipat
>> Cultivated pics on 28-6-11
>> No flowers fruits seen
>> Cultivated tree
>>  Family: *Combretaceae*
>> name written on signboard not valid
>> pls validate
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> Dr Balkar Singh
>> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
>> Arya P G College, Panipat
>> Haryana-132103
>> 09416262964

Dr Balkar Singh