YES, name is correct...
But it becomes a nuisance... a weed that almost can not be controlled
once it escapes... we saw that in Florida etc... here in Bengal... I
have seen it take over the entire borders and not let anything else
thrive....

SO better to keep it in pots and then really destroy when "dead" ...
not to throw in a heap...

This information does not take awy nicety of your photographs
though...

Usha di
=========