This could be, most probably, a species of Crotalaria of Leguminosae
family.
Please share more information such Habitat, habit, location etc.
regarding the plant  with pictures in which we can see the flower from
the front as well as from side, preferably close up shots. If possible
please follow the format of our group while uploading pictures for
identification.

Thanks and Regards,
Giby