Alok ji
Your experience is not different than many others.
The same thing happened with me during my Spiti visit. Most of my group
members were interested in watching birds and I used to be the laggard
running behind plants.
Anyway you are from Himalayan region. You may get time again to observe
these plants again and take more photographs. We are enjoying the genera at
least. Keep posting.
Dr Phadke