Dear Friends
We will have our next Plant Week starting from Monday, September 5 to
Sunday, September 11, 2011. The week will focus family Malvaceae. Dr. Balkar
Singh has kindly volunteered to coordinate this episode. Members are
requested to upload members of this family both identified as well those
meant for ID. The subject line for all mails pertaining to this family
during the Week should start with "Malvaceae Week:............."

Here is the list of episodes already covered and those proposed for future

November, 2010: Apocynaceae (Dr. Balkar Arya)
December: Poaceae (Dr. Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
January, 2011: Fruits and Vegetables (Dinesh Valke)
February: Commelinales and Zingiberales (Dr. Mayur Nandikar)
March: Euphorbiaceae  (Dr. Rashida Atthar)
April: Solanaceae (Dr. Gurcharan Singh)
May: Ranunculaceae (Dr. Nidhan Singh)
June: Acanthaceae (Dr. Gurcharan Singh)
July: Lamiaceae (Dr. Gurcharan Singh)
August: Apiaceae
September: Malvaceae (Dr. Balkar Singh)
October: Rosaceae

Your suggestions please!
You may please volunteer to coordinate the episode of your choice

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/