Thanks to all..

I am planning a trip next year. Thought, if I start the procedures
now, I will get the forest permission before my trip.
Here in Kerala & Tamil Nadu, there is a strict format to apply for the
permission which is available online from websites of various forest
departments. I have searched for the same for AP, but could't find
any. If anybody have the format, please let me know.
Chauthary ji, I would wish to conduct a trip to Bengal also.
Especially the regions of Darjeeling. I hope to get the permission for
Bengal also. Please keep me updated about the procedures and
guidelines.

It would have been very helpful if there was an option to get a single
permission for all the Indian states :-)

Thanks again for the kind response..