Some earlier relevant feedback:

“looks like *Operculina turpethum* from Convolvulaceae family

Rajdeo Singh”

“its *Operculina turpethum* from Convolvulaceae,” from H.S. ji.

>From another thread (
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/d1ff44464726bcc7?hl=en
#)

“By any chance could this be a half bloomed flower of *Dolichandrone falcata
* or Medhshingi?
The leaves look similar.
Aarti ”

"Can it be *Rivea ornata?*