there is no such species Hibiscus rosa-chinensis.. its Hibiscus
rosa-sinensis Linn., it was first given name by Linn. in 1753. we have to
follow the same name... even if it may be right or wrong..

regards,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:21 AM, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com

--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone