From: Balkar Arya
To: Dr Pejaver Madhuri
Cc: Efloraindia
Cc: Prashant awale
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:80043] Malvaceae Week- Abutilon pictum
Sent: Sep 7, 2011 5:54 AM

Sorry skipped pics On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Balkar Arya
<balkara...@gmail.com> wrote: Nice one Prashant Ji here are mines from shimla
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Great!!!!!! Pictum? By any chance is it related to picture? It being so
pictureque? Madhuri --- On Tue, 6/9/11, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com>
wrote: From: Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> Subject: [efloraofindia:80039]
Malvaceae Week- Abutilon pictum To: "indiantreepix"
<indiantreepix@googlegroups.com> Date: Tuesday, 6 September, 2011, 11:06 PM
Dear Friends, Seen this Shrub at Cherapunjee (Sohra region). Bot name: Abutilon
pictum Family: Malvaceae Date/Time: 14-11-2008 / 12:15PM Regards Prashant --
Regards Dr Balkar Singh Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology Arya P G
College, Panipat Haryana-132103 09416262964 -- Regards Dr Balkar Singh Head,
Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology Arya P G College, Panipat Haryana-132103
09416262964
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel