Gurucharanji, thank you..  but then how do you manage all those close ups...
with the diopters?

I carry my Sony dsc-h5 always... for street scenes,  flowers, trees,
interesting stuff whatever.... this ia prosumer...comparatively bulky,   yet
much lighter than dslrs ....  isn't digital age handy?  Although I must
admit I was late to convert...

Balkar ji: thats dedication...   and oh so much opportunity to see and
shoot...

usha di
===