Giby ji ... from The Plants List ... *Tecoma gaudichaudii* DC. is a synonym
of *Tecoma castanifolia* (D.Don) Melch.
Am sure Ajinkya had spelled the name inadvertently.

Cannot make out from Subrata ji's photo whether the plant has simple OR
compound leaves ... he may let us know.
If simple, it could be *T. castanifolia* (syn. *T. gaudichaudii*) ... native
of equatorial South America ... commonly known as chestnutleaf trumpetbush
... at Flowers of
India<http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Chestnutleaf%20Trumpetbush.html>
.

Regards.