From: Alaka Yeravadekar <ala...@gmail.com>
Date: 23 June 2011 21:40
Subject: [efloraofindia:72433] request id - clicked at Kaas plateau last
year
To: "indiantreepix@googlegroups.com" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Clicked around August end at Kaas plateau last year.
Have not yet been able to find an id for this.
At first I thought it was Rhampicarpa, but the shape, texture of petals
looks different.

Thank you.
Alaka

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members &
79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of around 5500 species).
India'.