I think it is Wedelia trilobata and not W. chinensis

1. In W. chinensis the florets are pale yellow and not bright yellow as here
2. The leaves are never three lobed in W. chinensis, they can be seen here
in few leaves
3. Leaf base is winged as seen here, not in W. chinensis

http://www.flowersofindia.in/catalog/slides/Chinese%20Wedelia.html

http://www.flowersofindia.in/catalog/slides/Yellow%20Dots.html

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089