Yes I don't think the names suggested by Hari ji should fit this planjt

Son champa is Mar. name for Michelia acuminata
Pivala champa and kud champa  are Mar. name for Michelia champaca, also pilo
champo and rae champo in Guj.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/