You need to mention the sizes of flowers and leaves Rathnasabapathyji; also
I wonder how did you taken this picture on the forthcoming November :)

I think this Tropical American shrub is now established throughout TN.

This is *Desmanthus virgatus* Willd. of Mimosaceae. If you get to know about
the local Tamil name, please share here.

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,