Bimalda... very nice.. thank you...
we almost have no kas phool inside city limits of kolkata... not even
near the babu ghat and pricep ghat where we saw a few stands a few
years ago... now one has to take the train or highway to go in search
of kush  ghash...
our symbol that Ma is coming... is rare... Ma comes with kash phul
only on some dhaki's dhak' adornment...s..

usha di
=====