A bitter tonic both in Ayurvedic herbals and western herbal
traditions.. many breweries also make concoctions of gentian roots...
seems its very popular around the world

I love the bloe color.. and your pictures depicting the leaves and
rosettes are priceless... not often seen in herbal medicine books...
Thanks
Usha di
======