I think Neha Ji has a point by saying *Osbeckia chinensis* leaves are not
but are linear-lanceolate.
You may see the diagram of *O. chinensis* drawn by Osbeck @
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osbeckia

Now what species this could be I have seen *O. waynadensis* in the wild they
are different.
Would you please let me know the number of stamens and whether they are of
equal length or not.

Regards
Giby

--