Alok ji
your counting is not appropriate. The inflorescence has numerous heads on a
branched axis (panicle) and each head has 3-4 flowers (florets--structures
with red base and white upper part. in fact they are ray florets).

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/