Vijay ji,
IF you can provide me with the traditional name, i can find out with my dad
and let you know..

I was just googling and i have see this Vitex Negundo (nalla Vaavili -
telugu, karu notchi - tamil). Some one gifted my dad that plant it is
violet/ black in color and the leaves are dark violet looking black.
and the flowers are also the same.. I also have a normal vitex negundo
and they differ very much in color. I have a 120 acre farm 100km from
hyderabad where i have it. He also said that it is one of the rarest
specie. Can you please guide me on that? I can get some pics next time
i go there...